In addition to the above, a dynamic amount of CST is also minted to the Dev address at a rate of 9.09%. This means that if 100 CST are harvested, then 9.09 CST are minted in addition and sent to the Dev Address.
50% CST minted to the Dev address is burned in the weekly burn and never enters circulation. Therefore, we haven't included it in the above emission rate.
As well as the above, CST is also burned in the following ways:
- 0.05% of every trade made on CryptoSwap v2
- 50% of CST sent to the Dev address
- 2% of every yield harvest in the Auto CryptoPool
To confirm that the circulating CST supply shown on the CryptoSwap homepage is correct:
- 1.Head to the CST token contract on BscScan and see how much CST is held by the Burn Address. That's the total amount of CST that's been burned (removed from circulation forever and, thus, impossible to ever retrieve).
- 2.Now subtract this burned amount from the "Total Supply" that BscScan shows.
- 3.The resulting number gives you the actual CST supply.