Auto CST CSyrup Pool
You've now got two delicious flavors of CST-CST CSyrup Pool to choose from: Auto-compounding, and Manual. Read on to learn more!
Auto CST CSyrup pool and Manual CST CSyrup pool
With both pools, you can simply stake your CST tokens to earn more CST tokens.
But there are some differences:
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your CST by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Deposits CSyrup Token to your wallet upon staking
- Stake your CST and forget about it! The CST you stake in this CSyrup Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- Does not deposit CSyrup to your wallet upon staking
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more CST in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 CST , then 0.02 CST would be subtracted as the performance fee.
The CST collected via the unstaking fee and performance fee is burned every week as part of the regular CST token burns.
This is a good thing for CST holders because it reduces the overall amount of CST LF tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.
Simple: stake your CST , but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee, and not the unstaking fee.
Auto CST Bounty: 0.05% of all Auto CST pool users’ pending yield
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto CST Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of CST you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!