Comment on page
Connect Your Wallet to CryptoSwap
Before connecting your wallet to CryptoSwap, be sure you have enough BNB to cover your transaction fees (aka gas). You'll need gas to approve tokens for trade as well as make individual trades. Gas prices vary, but you can check network fees in real time by checking the https://bscscan.com/gastracker
Now that you've created your wallet and made sure you have BNB in that wallet, all you need to do is connect your to CryptoSwap and you'll be ready to trade!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to CryptoSwap.
To connect Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
- 1.Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button on the bottom of the screen.
2. A redirect notification appears. Click Confirm.
3. You may be asked to switch to the BNB network. Click Confirm.
To connect MetaMask to CryptoSwap follow the steps below:
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon on the top-left.
To connect SafePal to Crypto
Swap follow the steps below:
- 1.Open SafePal and tap on the Dapps browser icon at center bottom.