How to Add/ Remove Liquidity
Liquidity is an essential element to the function of CryptoSwap Exchange. You can add liquidity for any token pair by staking both through the Liquidity page.
In return for adding liquidity, you'll receive trading fees for that pair, and receive LP Tokens you can stake in Farms to earn CST rewards.
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
You can easily trade for any tokens you need. Visit our How to Trade on CryptoSwap guide if you need help.
In this example, we will add liquidity using BNB and CST.
2. Click the Add Liquidity button.
3. For the top Input, leave BNB as it is.
4. For the bottom input, click ‘Select a currency’ and pick CST.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input". The other token will calculate and populate automatically. (If your balance is too low for one pair, enter a lower amount.)
6. Click the Approve CST button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. Once your approval transaction is confirmed, the Supply button will light up. Click on it.
8. A window will appear saying how much you will receive. Click the Confirm Supply button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the transaction.
9. Once your transaction is confirmed, your LP Token balance will update at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the steps above to add more liquidity at any time.
To remove liquidity.
2. Click on your pair under “Your Liquidity”.
3. Click Remove. A new window will appear.
4. Use the buttons or slider to choose what percent to remove. Choose MAX to remove everything.
5. Click Approve. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action**.**
6. Once your approval transaction is confirmed, the Remove button will light up. Click on it.
7. A window will appear saying what you will receive. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the transaction.
8. One your transaction is confirmed, your updated LP Token balance will appear at the bottom of the page.